LOW BACK PAIN
Low back pain is the single leading cause of disability worldwide. Upwards of 50% of Americans will report having had back pain at some point during the next year. Whether the pain is dull and achy, or sharp and shooting, when present it affects your performance on the field or on the job.
How We Can Help
Low back pain is not always as simple as just a bone being out of place. Most cases have developed over time and require more than just a “quick fix.” Through complete functional movement screens, we can narrow down the exact problem and the exact tissue(s) that need to be fixed. Manual therapy, joint manipulation, therapeutic exercise, or a combination of all three may be needed to fix your problem. Better diagnosis in our office, means better treatment, and lasting results for you!
Common Causes of Low Back Pain:
- Poor Posture (at work or Daily Activity)
- Overuse/Overexertion and Repetitive Movements
- Prolonged position
- Lifting injuries
Commonly Treated Conditions in Our Office:
- Sprain/Strains (Pulled Muscles)
- Overuse/Repetitive Strain Injuries
- Disc Injuries (Degenerative Disc Disease, Internal Disc Derangement, etc)